Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apple Festival Quilts

Hmmm...I don't get Blogger sometimes! It lets me upload photos willy-nilly for weeks at a time and then all of a sudden, it balks like a recalcitrant Jenny Ass. (Jenny Ass's are FAR more balky than Jacks! It's because they actually have a BRAIN, unlike some horses) (Don't get me wrong, I love horses! But Mules are SPECIAL.)

Okay, I got sidetracked there. Yesterday I wanted to post some pics of the quilts from the Non-Winning Entry from last years Apple Festival. Let's try posting them today...

3 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

I know what you mean about Blogger - contrary cuss it is.

Love the quilts, especially the one with the blossoms. It would look wonderful on my bed.

Junie Moon said...

The quilts are lovely--they look so comforting that I want to just cuddle up in one and take a little nap.

Miss Pink Ponsonby said...

I found out my Mom gave that apple blossom quilt away lickety-split! She is ALWAYS doing that! and she makes such one-of-a-kind quilts, she usually drawers the flower patterns herself. I could just scream! haha! I want one!