Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vintage Roylies


Ah! Nothing like a crisp Old Package of Vintage Roylies to make a person wish for a renewal of all things Tea and Tea Related in a society gone down the tubes with Rudeness and Reality TV!

I found these at the very same garage sale where I found the unfinished pillowcases which I am getting ready to finish. I don't like to leave "UFO"'s around for very long. I make it a point to finish all unfinished objects so that I may enjoy them! I'm not much on embroidery, and I cannot seem to find the little wooden cigar box where I keep my floss and hooks, but I won't let that stop me! I'm off to Wal-Mart for some fresh floss and a new hook! Pictures later!
Oh, and the quilt in this picture is one I found at a thrift store for around 30 bucks which I just HAD to have. Who would get rid of such a thing? It's pristine, well-made, and pink enough to fit into ANY decor. The vintage fabrics in this are worth salivating over, I asure you.

No comments: