Monday, August 20, 2007

What I Know For Sure!

Oops! I just noticed there is a scheduled outage in about 20 minutes...not NEARLY enough time for me to formulate, type and edit a proper post...so I'm going to do one I've wanted to do for a while but kept putting off because I don't know anything for sure.

On Oprah, and around and about, I always see people asking the question: What do you Know for Sure? In earlier years, I would have been able to come up with at least 25 things instantly off the top of my head that I knew for certain sure. Now, I can honestly say I am not even certain-sure I have a top of the head. All bets are off when it comes to being certain of anything whatsoever in this life.

But that doesn't stop me from being curious about all of YOU. So I am asking the question of all my readers, (Yes, you LURKERS) who never post comments, but how can you resist when I am asking this vital, fascinating and important question?

What do you Know for Sure?

3 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I know nothing for sure!!!! hehe Don't you just love lurkers?? I don't know why they're afraid to comment, we don't bite...much..do we? xoxo

Janet said...

The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything for sure! In my younger days I would have been like you and been able to rattle off a whole bunch of things but as I grow older I realize that I know very little for sure! I guess that doesn't help you much though, does it?

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yes, easy question for me..I only know TWO things for sure...#1 my husband loves me completely and has now for many many years and I love him...#2 When I die I will go to heaven to live because Jesus Is My Savior!! Those are the only two things in this life that I really do know for sure!! The rest is just LIFE and I try to take each day as it comes to me!! GREAT QUESTION for today!! Thanks..Blessings, SAndy