Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Walking on Teapots


Every once in a while, just to be arbitrary and annoying, Google signs me out of my account so I can't access anything, including my blogger dashboard. And then it's like pulling teeth to get logged back in again. Today was one of those days, so not only have I forgotten how to log in, I have forgotten what I was going to say that was clever enough in the first place to make me want to write a post.

Sigh.

I had to go over to the Primary Care Clinic to pick up yet another prescription and so I FINALLY remembered to take a picture or two of the mosaic entryway to the clinic. I think this is so amazing. I mean, most clinic's have sterile, ugly floors, and certainly nothing pretty, feminine and welcoming like this!

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

Oh wow, I've never seen a floor like that...how terrific it looks with those teapot!! It's really a shame that you're still having problems with signing on...I wish I was there to see what it's doing and if I could fix it!!! lol xox