Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Popular Country Singer or Zombie Corpse?

First off, right off the bat, I want to say that I think Kenny Chesney is a corpse. For one thing, nobody has ever seen his face, it is far too shaded underneath that oversized cowboy hat he wears. So he could very well be just a rotting corpse skull under that hat. Secondly, have you ever noticed he is the exact color of pickled pigs feet? No living human is that color! No living TISSUE is that color. And Thirdly, he appears to be totally lacking in any body hair whatsoever. Okay, so maybe he just suffers from alopecia, but I think not. I submit for your approval the presumption of Zombie Corpse in the case of Kenny Chesney, Country Western Singer.

He totally creeps me out. And look how weird good old Bridget Jones Star, Renee Zellwegger, is, and even SHE divorced him.

I’m just saying, is all.

Secondly, I am soooo happy to be online FOR A CHANGE. It turns out that some Comcast technician unhooked my strong-signal cable and plugged it into someone elses' apartment, and hooked me up to a non-internet cable, just a plain cable like for regular TV people. They are supposed to put a purple tag on an internet-strength cable, and the purple tag was missing from mine! SO! We shall see, we shall just see.

Since I live in an apartment complex that has more short-term tenants than an old people's home, I don't have high hopes for my signal staying strong for any length of time. But at least now I know where to start when it goes wonky again!

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

LOL I'm still laughing at your description of Kenny Chesney!!! Funny thing is, though, you are right! lol I'm not a big fan of his, actually don't know much about him except he sings country and was once marrie to Renee. Glad to see you back online...what a mix up with the cable, good thing they finally figured it out!! Hugs! xoxo