Monday, August 07, 2006

The Dismal Blogger

I've suddenly become the most dismal blogger! Not a thought in my head and no new pictures, crafts, ideas, or home-things to photograph. I am sure I am suffering from used nicotine toxicity, which causes zombie-like brain functioning.

Here, at least, is the cute little dog-gone that I am taking care of along with his owner. I have become quite a fan of Westies, now, after being with him 24 hours a day for a while now. He has the best temperment, the sweetest disposition, and seems totally incapable of learning a single command. Sit. Stay. Heel. Fetch. Come. All of them, mere words tossed into the wind. He can chase squirrels REAL good though.
See how dark his owners house is? It's very gloomy, no wonder I have become creatively challenged.

6 comments:

Tea said...

I agree as a new reader of your posts. And that little doggie is sweet.

tea

Miss Robyn said...

Hi there ms*pink! thankyou so much for visiting my blog -I love to meet kindred spirits ! I am really looking forward to getting to know you via our blog life. I wouldn't call your blogging dismal either .
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dismal is more aptly applied to the lighting and decor shown in the photo. I bet you are like a breath of fresh air in their lives. The doggie is a sweetie. Does he brush his own teeth?
Erin from Iowa

Puss-in-Boots said...

I love Westies. They are the cutest little dogs and because of their sweet nature, can get away with blue murder! Nothing wrong with your post today. It's not blank!

Pear tree cottage! said...

I think this post is very interesting and I think your photo of the very cute doggy and the home is a reminder to me to let the sunshine in...........that is after the frost has past today.

I will be back to see your other posts I think you have some great idears.

see you soon!

Carole Burant said...

I sometimes sit at my computer first thing in the morning...stare at the Create New Entry on Blogger...and have absolutely no idea what I'm going to post! lol So, it happens to us all!! That doggie sure is a cutie:-)