Monday, August 28, 2006

Apron #749


My friend sent me a pic of herself wearing the new apron I made for her out of the cat fabric she chose! It turned out very nice, if I do say so myself!

I sat up and watched the Emmy's last night and then wondered why I did so. I am glad Helen Mirren won a bunch of stuff for Elizabeth 1. And I thought Conan O'Brian was screamingly funny. But other than that, it seems to be a lot of people saying thank you to a lot of people. Hardly worth the 4 hours worth of commercial breaks they cram into a 2 hour show, if you ask me.

3 comments:

Carole Burant said...

That cat apron is just so gorgeous!! Very well made!! I haven't watched tv all summer and can't believe I missed the Emmy awards...usually watch it every year!

Puss-in-Boots said...

What a lovely apron! Cats, too...

I didn't bother watching the Emmys. Wasn't very interested in all that hooha, but I do like to know the results.

Keep well.

Anonymous said...

The apron is adorable! I was going to watch the Emmy's and spaced it off. Yesterday when I realized I had forgot I was bummed. Now I am not thanks to you because I see I didn't miss much!
Erin from Iowa