Saturday, June 24, 2006

Painted Wall

I'd rather be nibbled to death by ducks than paint walls, believe me! And yet there are times--for instance, after having lived in the same apartment with the same off-white walls for 14 years--when an accent wall can save a life.

And so I painted an accent wall.
The paint color is Behr's RENEWAL.

This came upon the heels of a thorough house-cleaning and now this place feels furbished up enough that I can bare to hold on living here for yet a little while longer. Not that I really WANT to move, but I've run out of space, and the things that used to be mildly inconvenient now sometimes seem beyond enduring.

Now here is the living room all rearranged and with lots more space for summer. I LOVE the light pouring in my huge front windows. Having grown up in light-deprived northern Indiana, you won't hear me complain about sun-fade or curtain blight. Well, maybe the curtain-blight since I see that the sun has already started to deteriorate my pretty sheers but oh, well!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah - designer!!!!
Zeb

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Queen Q