Thursday, June 01, 2006

Now you see it, now you Don't!

Aunt Flambe`, otherwise known as "Auntie Frostie", has been in the hospital for the last few days while they look for the tumor on her pancreas that has turned up missing all of a sudden. The tumor, I mean, not the pancreas. They seem able to locate that, but the giant golfball sized gall stone, the inflamed gall bladder and the tumor the size of a grapefruit or possibly a guava has gone missing, along with the stint they put in there to keep the ducts open when they found the tumor in the first place.

She's crying Halleluiagh and saying the word "Miracle" a lot but I think she has bile poisoning and the word she is looking for is the OTHER "M" word....you know.... MALPRACTICE.

Her daughter, my cousin TiVo Jane has not called me cussing a blue streak and blaming everyone including the president and all the other aunties for this odd occurance, so I find that even MORE STRANGE than the case of the missing tumor.

I just hope it's not migrating out here towards me. 4 days and counting until I walk the green, green grass of home.

No comments: