Sunday, February 19, 2006

Meme Me Up, Scotty!

Nobody ever memes me! It's disemboweling! However, I've cadged this from a friend's blog, so there:

Finish the sentence:

My ex was...
…Forgotten!

Maybe I should...
…beat around the bush more often. Procrastinate. Put things Off.

I love...
…to laugh. Hands down, I’d rather laugh than fall in love.

I don't understand...
…why things cannot go better for me. Not easier, just better.

I left my...
…heart in San Francisco. Above a Blue and windy Sea. Assuming the seagulls haven’t devoured it, could you mail it back to me if you find it?

People would say that I'm ...
…utterly charming when I’m not annoying them with the strength of my opinions.

Love is...
...a many splendoured thing. No, wait. Love…Sucks. Yeah, that’s it!

Somewhere, someone is...
…worried about their rice paddies, and completely oblivious to the petty concerns and cares of this individual known as me. I don’t know why, but that thought gives me great comfort.

I will always...
…be enamored of cats.

Forever is...
…Waaaaaay too long to be promising something for.

I never wanted to...
…be this po and downtrodden.

When I wake up in the morning...
…I rise up singing. It’s just later when it all goes sour, along about 15 minutes later.

Life is full of...
…false hopes and unattainable dreams. And not nearly enough Lilt.

My past is incredibly...
…colorful! If only I could remember it!

I get annoyed when...
…things are too noisy. Car horns, cell phones, neighbors.

Parties are for...
…fun and enjoyment and sharing blessings with loved ones, oh, and getting presents and sipping tea in congenial company, of course!

I wish...
…I could eat lobster and king crab legs and oysters and shrimp every single day. And chocolate for dessert. And I wish I could wake up (singing, of course) in a Posh Hotel in a Foreign Country. With room service and a mint on the pillow. I wish my heart would lift and lilt like it used to over simple things. I wish just a single wish would come true.

My cat is...
…an incredible being who endlessly fascinates me with his personality, his actions and his very presence. He is also very, very good company.

Kisses are the worst when...
...he tries to swab out your tonsils with his tongue and has gingivitis breath, and when you open your eyes you can see UP HIS NOSTRILS. (what did you expect I’d say?)

Tomorrow I'm going to...
…rise up singing and then make the bed.

I really want...
…answers. TRUE answers. I want to know everything. Life fascinates me.

I have low tolerance for people who...
…are dull bores with closed minds and repressive personalities and overbearing religious convictions.

If I had a million dollars...
…I’d be blissfully happy forever and ever. And I’d buy real estate for all my friends and family.

No comments: