Friday, June 26, 2009

Got Rhinestones?

Well, what can I say? I thought this morning I'd dig out a pair of white garden gloves and glue some rhinestones on one of them and wear it around today, just to see what kind of response I would get.



Much like the time I carried Grey Poupon Mustard on my dashboard. I got lots of laughs out of that trick!



But then I saw that I'm a quart low on rhinestones and it was going to be too much effort, anyway. I've got better things to do with my time than rile up the public.



Not that they need riling! Good heavens it's like somebody famous has died or something!





If people make such a fuss over this has-been drugged out pedophile, imagine what kind of outcry there will be when Elvis dies!

Setting aside sarcasm for a moment, I do just want to say...that back in the day...there was nobody like Michael Jackson! We were all moths to that flame! At least, we were moths to the New Flame of MTV, and it was Michael's videos we were seeing! Off the Wall was a great album, but when Thriller came out, and there was Michael reclining on the cover in that white suit, our little girlie hormones sat up and took notice. This guy had gotten HANDSOME!

Must have been that nose job... So glad he knew enough to leave well enough alone and never did any plastic surgery after that first little nose refinement!

I even owned, for a brief period of time, a red leather Michael Jackson jacket.




But that was long ago. My rhinestone glove has been at the bottom of a landfill for at least 25 years, I'd say! So I won't be wearing it today.

Feel free to copy my idea, though! Wear the Glove! Moonwalk on Main street!

But I thought of it first!

2 comments:

Homesteading in MS said...

Good post. It amazes me that the fans and news people are acting like someone more than another "people" died. They're making him out to be hallowed. He was not!

He was only one more so called celebrity who believe they are above the law. Justice is finally served for those children he abused.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hollywood-party-supplies.html]hollywood Party Supplies[/url].