Sunday, January 29, 2006

As Promised, Teapots and More!

In the absense of any brain function whatsoever, I've opted to update today with the long-awaited pics of my various teapots. Or a few of them, anyway, as there are LOTS more, and a girl can never be too pleasingly plump or have too many teapots. AND, I've come to the conclusion that it is not Mackie who will not stay in focus, it is my camera that does not! Or at least it does not focus well at close range. So, think Fuzzy.

Like squinting at Christmas lights to make them look pretty and swirly. These are my ADORABLE, hand-crafted frothy crocheted tea cozies. Yep, they really work to keep the tea warm and help me upgrade from blah to PERKY and PLEASED in my person, on otherwise very dull mornings.
Florals and Chintz! Roses! Femmy, Femmy Pinks! It's all here and it's all scrumptious!

*I'd like to say that I actually DRINK TEA out of all these teapots, just not all at once. But I am a firm believer in the philosophy that 'nothing is too good to be used' , and therefore I USE all my pots for the purpose for which they were intended. My tea of Choice? Grace Rare Teas!

I have no window above my kitchen sink, so I look at all this stuff instead while washing dishes. (On the maid's day off, of course.)













And last but not least:
I do not know why his tongue is hanging out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!

kris said...

Oh, I love going for tea! Looks like your place might be the spot to do it! Beautiful.