Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fun Mackie Pics

Here's just some fun Mack pictures for today, before I'm off to the salt mines. Funny, that expression. We always use that in my family, and one time one of my boy cousins asked me with total sincerity, what the inside of a salt mine was really like. He actually thought I worked in a salt mine!

Here is Mackie NOT watching Bones, which is my favorite because I get to see the heavenly smile of David Boreanaz.

I love these near meditative looks.

If you don't plan on entertaining me or holding me, I think you should mind your own business.

And finally, asleep by the heater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mackie is indeed a charming boy :-)

And he lives in such a charming house!

Queen Q

Anonymous said...

I agree! Love the colors, prints and lighting. :) Mackie is Mr. Sophistication himself.