Wednesday, January 05, 2011

OMG I actually won something!


Turns out I actually won something from a blog I read and adore:

http://www.thepleasuresofhomemaking.blogspot.com/

Too bad I can't post any picture about it. The picture uploading on this blog seems to be permanently broken. I've tried everything: it just wont let me upload pictures for the time being. It used to do this one in a while and I'd use Firefox for a time or two and then it would all work again but this time it didn't make a difference! So it's going to be boring and dry around here for a while I guess!

happy new Year everyone!

4 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Congratulations and I hope you get your photo issue worked out soon! urg!!!

I enjoyed my visit today and I look forward to returning again soon! It was fun to "browse" through your past posts!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Cindy said...

Congratulations on winning the book, I know it will be wonderful! That happened to me recently and I called my husband to help me, he leaned over my shoulder and clicked on the box saying that I accept to abide by their terms. And I could upload photos again, I felt so foolish. But sometimes the problem is as simple as that. Also, in Settings under the heading of Global settings are you using "updated editor"? That is a definite must.
Have you tried using Live Writer? It's a publishing program, you download it and it does work really well, but I prefer blogger's own updated editor to it. I sure wish I could help you.:o)
Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

So what was the win????

Miss Pink Ponsonby said...

Oh thanks Cindy I will check and see if there is some weird glitch like that! wouldn't that be awesome?! LOL! I need to see how full the photo album thingee is, as well....