Monday, March 02, 2009

The Ides of March


Yes, it's March and it's time for the March Winds. I holed up for the weekend and played in the Rubber Room (yes, like in an insane asylum! But also the place I keep my rubber stamps).

I decided it was time to make new place holders for my card organizer. The old ones were just flimsy poster paper and had gotten rather dog-eared. I decided to layer some colored card stock and take the time to print out labels.

The Padawan Paper Apprentice opted for holing up as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! How did Mackie get in the box? Silly question...sorry. Of course he jumped in. But however did you get him to stay???? Amazing cat is he.
:-)

Queen Q

Miss Pink Ponsonby said...

He always volunteers for these photo ops and has no problem waiting for me to run and get the camera! In this case he was contemplating settling in for a nap except there was still lots of trouble to get into on the table where I was working.