Sunday, March 02, 2008

Brought to you by Sylvia Browne

I was at my new 97 year old clients house yesterday dusting away when she toddled into the living room and plopped down in her recliner. She lifted her legs in front of her, looked at them musingly and said,

"I think I just had a Sylvia Browne Moment."

Well, that got my attention! I raced right over to the easy chair and sat down for a listen.

"I have been having trouble with my legs, you see", she continued. "I was wondering what to do about them hurting so much when a deep, gravelly voice said, "WALK!" I thought that was so frightening!"

"I don't think that is so scary," I told her, "After all it could have told you to set yourself on fire."

1 comment:

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Okay, I had to look up Sylvia Browne online just now because I didn't know who she was. I laughed out loud when I saw who she was. You are hilarious!!!