Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Yes, I still Live and all that. Just been busy working and playing Yoville. It's so addicting havin that little avatar running around everywhere!

Here's a Mackie pic and my latest quilt project!!!



Mackie loved 'his' Christmas Cactus. He ate tons of it, and then promptly puked up a piece of tinsel. I thought it was magic! The magic of Christmas!




Yes, I have two Trees. It's the Ponsonby Way.



It took roughly 4 hours to draft this first block. The old grey brain cells, they aint what they used to be!!!



But then it took only 5 more hours to make ALL of these. I'll keep you posted on this project. I just felt the need for a Christmas Quilt to be done by next year, hopefully!


Look what Santa baby brought me! A Sony Bravia HDTV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You HAVE been busy - those quilt blocks are gorgeous! I'm playing with the idea of making a simple patchwork quilt for my new grandson (due in March) but I'm afraid I'm going to somehow screw it up!

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt.
Love the trees.
Love the new TV!!!
No more spots :-)

Queen Q

Homesteading in MS said...

Love the beautiful quilt blocks.

Gotta love that Santa Baby...He was good to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!