Sunday, October 04, 2009

Pumpkin Festival

I went to the Pumpkin Festival in Elk Grove and it was really fun. I love the autumn festivals...they are so warm and quirky.



That scary thing behind me is a giant white pumpkin. I was pretty sure they had it fenced in so that if it HATCHED or started to move in any way, there would be a containment field.



These are the ones that were the 'runners up' in the Biggest Pumpkin Contest.



This is a pumpkin at the carving station. 

Not much to say in this post except "Happy Harvest, everyone!"

3 comments:

beyondpanicsometimes said...

That white pumpkin looks like albino poop.

Joy ☺ said...

That carved pumpkin looks kind've like one of our family members. just kidding.
And it's funny that someone else thought that the white pumpkin looked like poop. I did too!

Miss Pink Ponsonby said...

Joy, everything reminds you of poop. Have you examined your mind lately? :-)