Sunday, February 04, 2007

sock Wars


Am I the only person who cannot keep socks on her feet? No matter what I do, no matter what kind of shoes I am wearing, no matter what kind of sock, my feet have a way of rejecting the socks.

This takes the form of the sock spinning around on my foot like Linda Blair's Head. Sometimes I will be out in public and realize that the heel portion of my sock has spun around and is now facing the top of my foot.


Here are 3 separate examples taken Just Today.


Mackie seems to be smirking at me.

You know I couldn't care less about this being Super Bowl Sunday. I forgot to stock up on good snacks and some movies to tide me over, so I guess I'm just stuck rearranging my socks all day long.

3 comments:

LJ said...

You are not alone in your Linda Blair-Excorism-Head-spinning-sock thing. I t happens to the best of us. How about socks with can't-stay-up-itus?

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hmmm...interesting! I can see why Mackie is smirking. He's wondering why you're wearing socks at all, as he doesn't!

Carole Burant said...

Now you know why I hate wearing socks and don't wear them unless I absolutely have to! lol It never misses..my socks either get half way off my feet or get turned around. I thought there was something wrong with me...now I know I'm not the only one! LOL